Professional medical services are what you receive at Medi-Kel. We take pride in having a happy, well-trained and courteous staff. We believe that dedicated employees are the best way to ensure good patient care. Please make our office staff aware of any conditions or situations which will make our clinic a desirable facility.
- Routine office visits
- Hospital Visits
- Complete Physical Examinations- blood pressure, blood work, pap tests, eye testing, etc.
- Minor Surgery- wart removal, sutures, burns, dressing change, skin lesion removal, etc.
- Drivers Medicals
- Injections- Allergy, tetanus, diphtheria, depo, gravol and Flu Shots when available.
- Contraceptive Advice
- Smoking Cessation Advice
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Lab work- urinalysis, pregnancy tests, glucose testing,
- Referrals to specialists, massage therapy, physiotherapy, etc.
- WCB (Worksafe BC), ICBC, RCMP Claims
- Private Medical Care & Private Insurance Claims
As an extra service to our patients, visitors and new residents in Kelowna, and patients unable to book an appointment with their regular doctor, we offer a full time walk-in clinic, no appointment necessary. The physicians that work here are board certified and experienced. Please Click Here to View the Uninsured Services